Greetings friends! I am excited to unveil and announce the creation of my new blog on Florida Banking, Finance, and Creditor’s Rights Law. Some call me crazy, but I truly enjoy practicing law in these areas. These are hot topics these days, and the legal landscape is ever-changing. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it!
Subscribe and Follow
- Supreme Court to Hear Oral Argument on Banking Case
- Are Guarantors Applicants under ECOA?: The United States Supreme Court Will Decide This Issue.
- Contacting Represented Borrowers-Florida’s Consumer Protection Practices Act
- Subordinate Lienholder Rights to Excess Proceeds From a Foreclosure Sale (Don’t Lose Them!)
- Know Your Loan Modifications: A Caution Under the Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act
My practice includes the representation of financial institutions, banks, insurance companies, business owners and other corporate clients. I have a growing and focused practice dedicated to helping financial institutions navigate the complex and expanding area of government regulation and compliance with federal and state laws. Read More
Website | Email | Linkedin